A new start






I started this blog about a year ago, posted six posts in two months, and quit. School started again; I had other things that were more important. But I always had the feeling I should start blogging again, even if I posted only once or twice a week. My summer holidays started a few weeks ago - I already went two weeks camping with my boyfriend - and now I've got not really much to do. The perfect time for a new start of my blog! To make this new start more perfect, I'm wearing my new from Primark. I'm totally in love with it. It's the perfect length and chique, but comfy and sporty at the same time.

Until next time! And this time that won't be a year, promise!

Xo Denise


What I'm wearing: Primark Bagpack - Only Faux leather jacket -
Primark dress - Primark Platform sneakers

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Ga alsjeblieft door! Prachtige foto's, leuke meid. Veel plezier en succes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie foto's! Veel succes met je blog :)

    ReplyDelete