The High Neckline Trend

My last shopping trip was about a week ago. I bought the Primark dress from my last outfit post and fell in love with the high neckline immediately. At that moment I didn't realise how hot the high neckline is at the moment - I just loved it. So much, I bought a high neck top as well, this time at Only. It is darkgrey, with white and mustard-colored triangles. I'll be showing this one in the next outfit post! For now I've selected seven high necklined beauties, all under €25,00/$27,50/£17,50. What do you think about this trend? And which one of these do you like most?



Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment